Thursday, June 30, 2011

Filming Production Begins On The Set Of ‘The Hangover 2’

Reprising their roles for another go ’round, actors Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Justin Bartha and Zach Galifianakis (not pictured below) were all spotted at Ontario International Airport here in SoCal this weekend on the set of the sequel film The Hangover 2. Here are a few photos from the first day of production: As I [...]

Yesterday turned out to be a totally lazy day for me … I spent much of the day playing video games on my Nintendo DS and not doing pretty much anything else. I did venture out of the house last night to sate my hunger for a plate of Aussie Cheese Fries from Outback:




After my breathing became labored and my arteries had sufficiently hardened, it was time to get back home. David and I received some very sad news of a death in a friend’s family so David booked a flight back East to attend the funeral which will be held tomorrow. I dropped him off at the airport this morning. Since I’ll be flying solo for a couple of days I can get some things taken care of … hopefully I’ll find our Hallowe’en costumes today or tomorrow. The weather heated up considerably here in SoCal, much to my glee. Happy Sunday, y’all.



Diana Princess Of Wales
Gustav Klimt
Oprah
James Garfield
Red Grooms

No comments:

Post a Comment