Thursday, September 8, 2011

Movie Review: ‘Tree Of Life’

So … last night my friend Jordan asked me to accompany him to see the new Terrence Malick Film Tree of Life which stars Brad Pitt, Jessica Chastain and (briefly) Sean Penn. Some friends of mine, including David, saw the film and had mixed reactions to the film. Ever since I heard that Tree of [...]

Yesterday was a very nice, very relaxing, very quiet day … and it was just what I needed. Tamar and Rob invited us over to relax and do nothing at their place yesterday and we jumped at the chance to just … hang out. No one cooked, no one had to life a finger … it was glorious. The weather was perfect, the company was amazing … in short, it was the best Monday ever.




The only bit of work that we did was to walk half a block to Froyo Life for some AMAZING frozen yogurt … but believe me, it was worth the effort to walk instead of having the dessert delivered. The bulk of our day was spent laying around, talking, laughing and eating … not a bad day at all, I’d say. Late last night, I met up with my BFF Jordan and we went to see the Terrance Malick film Tree of Life (review to come). After all the running around I’ve been doing in teh past few weeks, I really needed the “day off”. The fact that David and I got to enjoy our quiet day with dear friends made the day even better.


No plans for tonight!! Thank you, Jebus. Happy Tuesday!




Egon Schiele
Breaking news flash
Grover Cleveland
The world of information
Thomas Jefferson

No comments:

Post a Comment