Thursday, October 13, 2011

Star Magazine Claims That Demi Moore Ashton Kutcher Are Dunzo!

According to the new issue of Star magazine, presumed happily-marrieds Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore are headed for a multimillion dollar divorce due to Ashton‘s cheating. Now, we all know these sorts of stories pop up from time to time … invariably a third party comes along to make the claim that she or he [...]

Last night David and I made our way to downtown LA to attend a theatrical performance by our friend Josh Z. and the rest of his troupe in Flash Theater LA. Flash Theater LA presents live theater in a spontaneous way and in random places. Last night’s performance took place right in the middle of downtown LA … and it was a very cool performance. Click below to check out some photos that I snapped last night.




The performance featured 4 different sets of performers all acting out the same short play in 4 parts of the same street. I had my doubts, to be honest, that “flash mob theater” would be good … but it was good. Better than good, actually. The story of a couple in love told in reverse was very clever and the acting was superb … despite the fact that my friend JZ was in it ;) We had a blast!


Tonight, I’m heading down to Anaheim, CA to see Bush in concert. I picked up a ticket a few weeks ago and, well, the time has come. I haven’t seen Bush in concert since I saw them in Oklahoma City, OK back in 1997 when they toured with Veruca Salt. It was the last concert I saw in OKC before I moved back home to Michigan after college. It’ll be good to see the guys live again … I hope. Happy Wednesday!!




Hans Hofmann
Electronique
Oskar Kokoschka
Hot newscast for you
John Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment