Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Alex McCord Cindy Barshop Leaving RHONY?

Alex McCord and newcomer Cindy Barshop are reportedly leaving the Real Housewives Of New York, and this will be their last season. Frankly, I cant say I am surprised. Cindy just never seemed to fit in, and really doesn’t mix well with this group of women. Alex, who used to be one of my favorites, has changed over the seasons and is now one of the most irritating women on the show. I am tired of looking at her mug and watching her and Simon’s creepy romantic scenes together. Gag. Pour in brain bleach. The report came out yesterday claiming that viewers have had a negative response to Alex and her fame whore husband, Simon van Kempen. Those two will do anything to climb the social ladder. And Cindy is just too boring to replace fan favorite, Bethenny. I watch the show regularly, and have to agree. I actually like Cindy, but she just inst right for the show. However, the New York Daily News spoke to Alex and she said it is all BS. She said, “If I had a dollar every time an ‘inside source’ i.e. a cast member, leaked a ‘story’ that I was out of RHONY, [...]

Oskar Schlemmer
produit cosmetique bio
hypnosis session
croisiere seychelles
Russell Simmons

No comments:

Post a Comment